Friday, July 3, 2015

Do not weigh your spirits down with the sins and sorrows of the world.

Lord, help us to be good stewards of the blessings you have given us.
Only in the fullness of spiritual things can the heart sick and faint and weary be satisfied, healed and rested.

Do not weigh your spirits down with the sins and sorrows of the world.  
Look for the loving, the true, the kindly, the brave in the many around you.

It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Lord sometimes I am task oriented rather, looking at my goal, instead of being in the present.


Much that I must accept in life is not to be accepted as being necessary for me, personally,
but to set an example to share in the sufferings and difficulties of mankind.

"He saved others, Himself He cannot save."

"My path has tender lights and restful shapes that no other walk in life can give.
That your joy might be full.
True happiness rests in the certainty that God cares alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment