Thursday, September 3, 2015

Love the people I give you.

Glad indeed are the souls with whom I walk.
Walking with Me is security.
The coming of My Spirit into a life,
and its workings are imperceptible,
but the result is mighty.
Learn of Me,
Ask yourself- Did self prompt that?
And if it did, oust it at all costs.
You can not understand My teachings on your own.
But as you go on obeying Me and walking with Me,
and listening to Me,
you will understand and then you will see
how glorious are My teachings and revelations.-God Calling

Please make it clear to me where,
and to whom do You want me to lay my life down to.
Who ever is in my path?
Even if it is the same people over and over?

"It does not have to be mind shaking!
Love the people I give you.
It is in the ordinary that I come most often".

We have to start out by reaching what we can reach and touching what we can touch.
The choice will come!

He will equip us with all we need to do what He has called us to!

No comments:

Post a Comment