Friday, January 8, 2016

Feeling like a prisoner............ of debt.

Feeling like a prisoner of debt.

Life with Me is not immunity from difficulties, but peace IN difficulties.
My guidance is often by shut doors.
Joy is the result of faithful trusting acceptance of My will,
when it seems not joyous.
My love opens and closes doors.
Joy.
Be calm.
God has promised that His Spirit will  guide us 
and His word will direct us. 
God's word and Spirit serve as guardrails for life's journey.
Lord help us to be easily guided by Your Word and Spirit.

"Lord, early I will seek you.
My flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land.
Where there is no water."   Psalm 63:1

"I am with You in this barren place.
I will give you the peace you are longing for.
HERE I will give you spiritual food.

You are always with Me no matter what the circumstances and all I have is Yours.

You cannot live by money alone,
but by every word that proceeds from My Mouth.

When we grow thirsty we learn to cry,
"The light of Your face is my Life!"

Why do we sometimes feel so poor, and needy, and thirsty?
There we learn to seek You.
It is not our achievements but being with You that changes us.

Thank you that you are teaching us to turn to You in everything.
Thank you for teaching us that we don't have to be reactive in self preservation.

Lord,
I lift up our families, 
I thank You for the priests of our homes,
and that You are giving us wisdom to be debt free,
that You will guide us to freedom from debt.

Forgive us for speaking negative words.

Thank You that Your are guiding us to freedom.
Show us the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment