Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The best way to be a blessing is to have prayer time with You.

"Use my unlimited stores for your needs, and those of others.
Seek My wonderful truths and you shall find."

Take your daily marching orders, and strength and guidance for the day.
Listen to My Voice eagerly, joyfully.
Never crowd it out!
Do not pay attention to the babbles of the world.
Life has hurt you.
My children, trust Me always. -God Calling

Pray for the passion, plan, and people God has laid on your heart.
All is a gift of God.
Our gift to God is our gratitude.
Cherish the gifts - His finest gifts are us!

BUT, The most tempting and beautiful gifts of His creation can not be before Him.

MARRIAGE
"To me, constructive guidance implies that I don't know everything,
that my way is not perfect, and this truth is hard to swallow"  
Help us to be able to hear constructive guidance without feeling attacked,
or attacking, or blaming, or becoming defensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment