Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Your way, or mine?

Search until you find Me face to face.

Lord I lift up my heart and thoughts to You.
So much bad news,
constantly confronting us.
I found myself 'hating people'.
I lift up all those thoughts to You because You know and I know that is not something You want in my thought life.
I am sad because of the negative thoughts that run through my mind.
I know that I am to think about 'what ever is honest, and right, and true and good.
Instead, I often let my eyes and mind wander to all the negativity that forces its way into my life.

"When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away."  psalm 32:3

He invites us to spend time in His Presence because He loves us.
There is no other answer.

"I fall to my knees before Him.
I am ready to worship Him.
I am ready to listen to Him.
I am ready to give Him complete control of my life.
All that I am, my assets, my strengths, my liabilities, my fears, anxieties, hurts, past sins,
reputation.
All these I leave with Him."
But the wisdom that is from above is....willing to yield.  James 3:17
Your way or Mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment