Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Feeling financially strapped?

  • Ever feel financially strapped?  
  • Wondering, "How on earth am I going to pay for this?   I don't know what to do!"
  • Be careful, keep calm, do not be afraid, do not lose heart.    -Isaiah 7:4

Anytime you are feeling anxious, mindless, fearful, ask God to help you.  Get His truth.

As a soul realizes Me and My power, and knows Me as helper and saviour,
that soul believes in Me more and more.
At the same time it is more and more conscious than before of it's falling short of absolute trust in Me.
Lord, I believe, help my  unbelief.
The soul's progress, an increased belief, 
than a cry for more faith.
A plea to conquer all unbelief, all lack of trust.   
That cry heard, that prayer answered.   More faith, and at the same time more power to see where trust is lacking.
My children, seek to go up this path, leading by each stage, nearer to Me.
  
and again:
Watch as I take care of you.
Watch and understand as I walk with You.
I will open your eyes so you can see My guidance.
Be blessed with a grateful heart as you see answers to your hearts desires take place.  
As you seek what God has for you to do, stay focused on His wisdom and encouragement.
God hasn't forgotten you.
Remember all the ways I have led you and provided for you.



  • FOCUS=
  • We can either focus on Ourselves,
  •  OUR LACK - of status, power, energy, health, youth, popularity etc, 
  • OR we can focus on GOD and as we do, our eyesight changes! 
  • We no longer focus on ourselves and our lack, 
  • but our eyes get opened to our blessings! 
  • We can be in blessings where ever we are!

  •  "Though the fig tree does not bud, and there are no grapes on the vines,
    though the olive crops failand the fields produce no food,
  •    though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
  •    yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my saviour." -Habakkuk 3:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment