Monday, September 15, 2014

Have no fear of the future.

"Have no fear of the future.
Rest in Me.
Be quiet.
Be still,
and in that very stillness your strength will come and be maintained.   
The world sees strength in action.
In My Kingdom, it is known that strength lies in quiet.
In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.   
Such a promise!" -God Calling


Lord, 
let my marriage, family, and home 
be a continual place of peace.

"The farther up the ladder you go, the fewer options you have.
Meaning that we have to think of others, not ourselves,
so our options change."  -intimate moments.

Ever feel like,
the life I longed for and the life I live seem so far apart?

"Though the fig tree does not bud, and there are no grapes on the vines,
thought the olive crops fail
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my saviour."    -Habakkuk 3:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment