Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Never fear, Never lose heart.

I can do all things with God who empowers and guides me.

If we only knew who we are and what God has empowered us with!

Know that you will be led,
know that you will be shown.
I have promised.
Put all fear of the future aside.

You must turn to me before you are concious of My presence, my nearness.
It is that turning to Me you must cultivate in every circumstance.
My nearness brings sweetness into life, and confidence, and Peace.
Draw close to Me,
and in that nearness is all you need.
My presence alone can transform conditions and lives-
bring harmony, beauty, peace and love. -God Calling

Please open our eyes to what we need to do, light our paths.

Relationships

A wholesome tongue is a tree of life, but perversness in it breaks the spirit.   Proverbs 15:4

If a person is raised with criticism, they learn how to deal with it in their own ways.
For protection, some people withdraw into their own world.
They become non-communicative and aloof.
What they don't need is more criticism from us!
A helpful thing for an individual like this is for us to give them one praise a day.
We may see the other person respond with more openness, sharing their day and struggles.
Start listening more, controlling and criticizing less.
Lord, help us to delight in giving words of praise to our loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment