Monday, March 2, 2015

Be calm.
no matter what happens.

Rest in Me.
Be patient,
and let patience have it's perfect work.
ever think things overwhelming.
How can you be overwhelmed when I am with you?
Do not feel the strain of life.
There is no strain for My children.
The strain is only when you are serving another master,
the world, fame, the good opinion of people
or carrying two days burden on one day. -God Calling

Give us wisdom for the way.
Draw close to God and He will draw close to you. - James 4:8

Spending time with God is crucial for us in order to change and move ahead.
Apart from God we are stuck in old lies,
old habits, old unhealthy relationships.

How can we spend quality and quantity time with God?
It's almost like having a lover that you have to figure out how to secretly meet with in the middle of a chaos.
You have to actively think about him and want him.

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in Hid word I put my hope.  -Psalm 130:5

Sometimes we don't have the emotional equipment or courage to deal with certain situation's in our life.
We pray You into the situation and You give us illumination, direction, strength.

As a doe longs for running streams, so longs my soul for You, Oh Lord.

MARRIAGE
Lord please help us to focus on all the thing that our spouse does right.
Remind us that we are responsible only for our own actions.
I am not responsible to correct my spouse.
You have called me to love.
Everyone's journey is different.
It is up to us to keep in shape and travel light.
Beware the barrenness of a busy life.

Kindness is essential in winning anyone's heart.

There is a spiritual battle to be consistently kind in my own home.

Give us the grace to be loving and kind.
Help us to focus on You.


No comments:

Post a Comment