Monday, March 2, 2015

I just snapped! I had cabin fever!

Still in my PJ's , no make up, no curled hair, didn't have my prayer time. Stressed out.
Clean up, mess up, clean up, mess up, stress!
I snapped.

Thank you Lord that we can apologize.

My guidance is often by shut doors.
Life with Me is not immunity from the difficulties,
but peace in the difficulties.
Joy is the result of faithful trusting acceptance of My Will.
When it seems not joyous.
Joy is the result of calm. -God Calling

Learning to live with repetitious dirtiness.
I am thankful for these days.
Let this be a time of blessing for those around me.
Help us to share You!
With each other.
If feel like a failure when I lose my cool.
I feel like I am supposed to be 'saintlier' then that.
Help me to be able to accept Your grace and power in my weakness.
Thank You that I can apologize.
I do not  'strain to reach the end of the race'   -Phil 3:14.
I long to be a light of You and Your love in the present,
IN the race.

He lets me rest in green meadows,
He leads me besides peaceful streams.  Psalm 23:2

In our lives it is so hard to find a moments silence.
Look along the path for the quiet place.
Look away from the Internet and the crowd.
Look in your home.
Create a quiet place in your home.
Look at your schedule.







No comments:

Post a Comment