Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Do you need help?

Lord, guide us.

"I AM your guide.
strength and help will come to you.
Just trust Me wholly.
Fear Not.
Walk in My ways and know that help will come.
Man's need is God's golden opportunity for man of letting him find faiths expression.
You long for perfection and see your bitter failures.
I take your poor faithfulness.
I see faithfulness.
As a mother takes the soiled, imperfect work of her child and invests it with
perfection because of sweet love.


I am all powerful and all knowing.
I have all your affairs in My hands.

Peter, great leader that he was,
could never have been as powerful as he was,
had he not learned his weakness.

A many sided training my apostles need.

Joy.
Rejoice.
I love you.
Not one test too much will I lay on you."   - God Calling 


"Getting married or raising children doesn't completely fulfill a person.
Having a career does not produce peace.
Neither prestige  nor power brings purpose.
Money can't make a happy atomosphere at the breakfast table.
What is the purpose of it all?
I believe a person is just spinning their wheels until they are fulfilled by God Himself.
He is the only one who can get it all together.
He is the only one who can keep it there.
He is the only one who can make us complete, total.
He is the only one who can give us a good attitude all of the time.  
And best of all, He offers us the possibility of life with no regrets." -Your beautiful Purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment