Monday, April 11, 2016

Ever feel like a reject? In circumstances that terrify you?

Feeling the anxiety,loneliness,rejection of not belonging?
Overwhelmed by unexpected circumstances?

Lord, give us a new viewpoint.
Help us  to see ourselves as You see us.
Help us to get our direction and drive from You.

"Obedience is the key!
No person can obey Me implicitly without in time realizing My love.
You will experience the joy of being the beloved.
I make My home in the humblest heart.
Pride stands guard at the door and can shut out the lowly, humble Lord.
Heaven may be in a slum or a palace." -God Calling

Turmoil kept me awake in the night.
Desperate, fearful, desolate.
Only by running to You did I get relief and that 'peace that surpasses all understanding.'

"I will delight myself in Your commandments,
I will not forget Your words.
Deal bountifully with me that I may live and keep Your word.
Open my eyes that I may see wondrous things from Your law.
I AM a stranger on the earth.,
Do not hide Your commandments from me."  -Psalm 119

"You are blessed when you stay on course,
walking steadily on the road revealed by God.
You are blessed when you follow His directions,
doing your best to find Him.
That's right, you don't go off on your own,
you walk straight along the road He set.  -Psalm 119,The Message

No calamity will ever bring only evil to us, if we will immediately take it in fervent prayer to God.
Even as we take shelter beneath a tree during a downpour of rain...
we may unexpectedly find fruit on it's branches.
And when we flee to God,taking refuge the shadow of His wing,
we will always find  more in Him than we have ever before seen or known.  - Nathaniel William Taylor
.
Luke 8:40-47
"The woman had the inferior stigma of being a woman
and the negative stigma of blood
which forced her to isolate from people.
She lived with the loneliness of isolation,
and the pain of living a 'just get by kind of life', and outcast separate from her people...
until she couldn't stand it another moment.

This exhausted yet brave woman broke tradition,
pressed through crowds,
and grabbed onto Jesus' garments.
She was healed.
And she did not run away in fear.
How tempting that would have been...to hold onto her healing.
She humbly bowed before Jesus and admitted it was her that touched Him.
Brave, bold, humble.
I believe Jesus engaged her in this way so He could convey
"My precious soul, you didn't take healing from Me.
I gladly give it to you!
Be healed and restored."   

If you need a fresh measure of faith for the great things God wants to do in and through you,
ask for it!"   -Your Beautiful Purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment