Thursday, April 14, 2016

Never feel inadequate.

I feel so 'discombobulated'.
I can't seem to focus.
My mind is in all directions.
Help me to walk in the way and to hear Your guidance.

"I guide you always.

I am teaching you balance and poise.
This will give you power in dealing with the lives of others.
People waste so much time in seeking to work out what they see.
In seeing My purpose all is done".   -God Calling

Help us to see Your purpose and to not waste time doing other things.

It has always been pointed out to me that I am powerless and mediocre...
and I need to just 'go away'.

Please help me to know Your power and how beloved I am to You.
Please heal my core being,
my heart, soul, and mind.
Let me know I am precious, beloved and powerful in You.

"Never feel inadequate.
Obey My commands.
They are the steps in the ladder that lead to success.
Above all,
KEEP CALM, unmoved.
Come back to Me when this calm is lost for even a moment.
At all costs,
keep calm.
Never feel inadequate for any task I give you.
All work here is accomplished by My Spirit.
Pray about all but
concentrate on a few things until those are accomplished.
I am watching over you.
Strength for your daily, hourly task is provided.

Set your heart and your soul to seek the Lord Your God. 1 Chron. 22

No comments:

Post a Comment