Thursday, July 10, 2014

Don't Waste Your Life -July 9

Help me to see my own faults and not to point to others.

Help us to love each other.  Encourage each other.

What is there in the world that if you didn't have it, you would pay a million dollars to have it, but in already having it, we ignore it?

Lord, for the blessings I already have, I thank You!   Open my eyes!
My spouse, my family, health, freedom, peace.........

"There are daily wonders that will waken worship if I open my eyes.
Lord, please open our eyes. 

He shook my dozing soul and threw the cold water of reality in my face so that life and God and heaven and hell broke into my world with glory and horror.   The mundate was clear, Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.   There is creation and creator, nothing more.   And creation gets all the meaning and purpose from God."    -Don't Waste Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment