Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lord help me to know Your wisdom when speaking with other people.
It is not about pointing fingers,
but asking You, what do YOU want to teach in this.
What do you want us to learn.

"I am the one who teaches you what is good and leads you along the paths you should follow."

Doubt your own wisdom and rely on Mine.    I will teach you.
Ask Me to right all as you leave it to Me and go on your way loving and laughing.
I am Wisdom.
Only My Wisdom can rightly decide anything, settle any problem.
So rely on Me.   All is well.

"The fool believes everything he hears, but the wise man looks and considers where he is going." 
-proverbs 14:15

"He who guards his mouth keeps his life, but he who opens wide his lips come to ruin."
-proverbs 13:3

"Every wise man deals with
 knowldege, but a fool exposes and flaunts it all."
-proverbs 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment