Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My value does not come from money or the lack of it. -June 30

Take my blinders off.
Help me to see me as YOU see me.
Help me to know I have value,
Help me to realize that my value does not come from money or lack of money,
but my value comes from you....
Being loved by You.

Please help me to be enamored by You.
Please let me be so in love, head over heels, obsessed with You.

"Love and Laugh. Cheer all. Love all.
Always seek to understand others and you cannot fail to love them.
See Me in the dull, the uninteresting , the sinful, the critical, the miserable.
See Me in the laughter of children and the sweetness of old age, in the courage of youth and the patience of men and women. 

Do not expect from others or judge others for not understanding your spiritual motives and aspirations."   -God Calling.

Thank You that I can talk to You about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment