Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Do you feel in control?

A relative of mine asked me if I felt in control.
The question made me laugh.
We have control of so little!

If you yearn for happiness, rest, satisfaction
that you have never felt in the world and it's pursuits,
Come to Me and I will give you rest.
If someone has shut you out or forgotten you, 
you think now they must wait!
No.
Remember the Heavenly beggar,
and learn of Me,
humility.
Even if a person shuts Me out 

I stand at the door and knock .-God calling


Lord, sometimes we shut You out.
Thank You so much for caring,
thank You for letting us now Your presence again.

Learn that each man's happiness, peace and rest are valuable to Me,
and learn, praying, to copy the Divine Unrest until a soul finds rest and peace in Me.

Behold I stand at the door and knock.  Rev. 3:20


No comments:

Post a Comment