Monday, November 24, 2014

Nothing I have is my own.

Depend on Me.
Divine supply is a difficult lesson for My children to learn.
So dependent have you become on material supply that you fail to understand.
You must live as I tell you.
Depend on Me.
Come to Me.
Talk to Me.
Dwell with Me.
Come very near to Me.
Come sit with Me.
Take each days happenings as work you can do for Me.
In that spirit a blessing will attend all you do. -God Calling

It isn't a question of giving only if I am so rich that it won't hurt,
It is a question of realizing nothing I have is my own.

You don't want us to be afraid of anything.
You want us to tackle our fear head on with You clearing the path!

MARRIAGE

When you feel your worst,
your spouse pulls alongside you and offers help.

God help us walk inside our spouse's shoes and sympathize with his/her pain.
Let it be said by our spouse that we pull alongside them and offer them help!

Dear Lord please expand my vision for my role and calling in my family.
Train me to love my spouse the way You call me to and help me to be a blessing to everyone in my home.
Turn my heart toward the ministry of my home.
I want to excel and succeed as the keeper of my home.
Guard my heart from other loves and impurity.
Give me the self control that I don't have on my own.
Give me the grace to live at home in such a way that Your Word would be honored. -Visionary Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment