Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sometimes I get tired of waiting for the answers.

I sometimes think I can function on my own remote control for a while.
I know that without You I miss Your perspective for what is truly important.

Guide me into truth and knowledge, help me to make right decisions.
Looking at the mountains in front of me, I become overwhelmed.

Look not at what is seen, but at the real, the eternal life.
Learn to know Me and draw My eternal kingdom very near.

Solve each problem as it come along and pray about everything, large and small.
Here are my anxieties and my problems.
I thank you for Your answers, given according to Your will.
You know my needs before I ask.

Seek to live knowing no other desire but to express Me and to show My love to the world.

A little boy said to his mother in the doctor's waiting room.
I am tired of this place now, let's go mommy.
We have to wait, she said.
But I am ready to go, Let's get out of here!
He didn't understand that he was waiting there for a purpose, his good health.

Sometimes, I get tired of waiting, too.   
Help me to trust in You.



No comments:

Post a Comment