Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Take time for prayer.
Take more time to be alone with Me.
So only will you prosper.
Be not afraid.
All is well.
Just feel My touch,
sense My presence and the fever of work,
care, and fear just melts into nothingness and 
health, joy, peace takes its place.

Pray for the seeing eye,
to see the beauty of My character,
of My Spirit.
Pray to have faith to see the beauty of My love in My dealings with You,
in My actions.
Until, what the world will distort into cruelty and harshness,
you, with the eyes of faith will see all that you could desire.
Know Me.
Talk to Me.
Let Me talk to you so that I may make clear to your loving hearts what seems mysterious now and purposeless. -God Calling

I thank You Lord for the ways You have answered prayer.
You are teaching us how to see others,
not as higher or lower then us,
but as fellow sojourners in our love walk to You.

I am learning that what matters is our love walk with You.
Other's opinions fluctuate like the wind.

It was exactly when my fear and disappointment was greatest 
that God came close to me in comfort and truth.
List of praise and thanksgiving is not a matter of how we feel emotionally,
it is a matter of will.



No comments:

Post a Comment