Sunday, November 23, 2014

We don't have to be dead shaking frail leaves in the wind.

In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.  John 16:33

I am afraid of these tribulations that are talked about in the Bible.
Of the tribulations I hear people talk about,
but You tell us not to fear.
You are making us stronger.
You are making it so that we are not a shaking frail dead leaf in the wind.
Staying connected to You brings us life!
Thank you that You are our confidence.

"Fear restrains most of us.
We are afraid that we will never get what we want in life if we don't make it happen ourselves.
We should never derive our identity from another person,
nor should we impose ours upon anyone else.
Know who you are,
be free to reach your full potential,
but learn to operate in trust with God and with others,
not in fear.
Don't be afraid that if you don't make your dreams come true,
you will lose out in life. -Joyce Meyers

The world, even My own followers would see a lost cause.   
Outcast, spit on, scourged, they would see Me as conquered.   
How could they know that My spirit was free, unbroken, unharmed.
In My conquering power you walk unharmed today.   -God Calling

Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard,
what God has planned for those who love Him.  -1 Corinthians 2:9

I am very excited God!
Excited because I see You bringing me past fear as I walk with my hand in Yours.
I see hope.
All things that I saw as dead to me,
You are bringing to life in ways I could never imagine.
You have so much more for us, to satisfy us!
You give us joy, hope, peace.

Whatever God gives us , we must learn to hold loosely in our hands.
If we don't own anything, we cannot lose anything.   -Joyce Meyers





No comments:

Post a Comment