Friday, November 28, 2014

I am a generous giver.
Our lives are one.
All that is in My nature must pass to yours,
where the contact is so close.
Have courage.
I am Love, joy, peace, strength, power, healing, humility, patience.
You will have tese too,
as My life flows through yours.

You do not make yourself loving, strong, and patient, humble.
You live with Me
Then My Life accomplishes the miracle change. -God Calling

What encouraging words these are!
Especially when we can so clearly see our failings and weaknesses!

God promises to shape our desires.
There is a connection between our delighting in God and
discovering our hearts desires.

"If you want to know your purpose, 
pursue the heart of God and you will have a head on collision with your calling."  Beth Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment