Saturday, December 20, 2014

Fight fear and depression like you would fight a plague!

Fight fear as you would fight a plague.
Depression is a state of fear.
Fight.
Fight.

MARRIAGE
My heart trusted in God and I am helped.  psalm 28
It is better to live in the desert then with a crabby complaining spouse.  Proverbs 21:19
Only as we keep our eyes on you and trust you can we trust each other.

Greatness is service.
No position, just a servant.

Cry out for insight/seek wisdom/raise your voice for understanding.
Seek wisdom as You seek money!
Search for skillful and Godly wisdom as for hidden treasures.
Then you will find wisdom, knowledge, understanding.
You will know the right path to take. Proverbs 2

Help us to hold Your hand,
trusting that You will take care of everything even better than an earthly father possibly can.

I have all your affairs in My hands.
No man can save unless he understands the sinner.
I change the seasons, you do not!

No comments:

Post a Comment