Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I suck at being a good person!!
There, I said it.
Lord, I try to be a witness of You but a lot of times
I screw it up in my impatience and weakness.
Please draw me close to You
and let me draw others to You.

But as for me, my feet had almost slipped, I had nearly lost my foothold.  Psalm 73:2
We need to shift our focus to the only place we can find security and strength...Our relationship with God.

You are giving us courage,
courage to face giants of fear in ourself,

When fear grips our heart or mind, Lord help us to turn to You for the answers.
Our impulse is to run and hide in self preservation and fear.
What do You want us to do, Lord?

Fear grips our hearts as we think,
Have We lost out on what we were supposed to do here?
Do You have something for us?
Holding Your hand is the only way for us!

Thank you for letting us know You,
 and the joy, hope, excitement that gives us... strength.
Thank You for waking us back up!
Some times we wander too long without You.

Count it your greatest Joy to be the means by your lives, sufferings, words, and love, to prove to the questing ones you know, that their search would end when they see Me.  
My example was, I would leave My work to seek communion with the Father.
It is the still small voice, not the shouting of a mob, that alone will persuade men.
Follow Me into the quiet places of prayer. God Calling



No comments:

Post a Comment