Monday, December 15, 2014

Trust Me with a Humbler heart

Lord, help us to live every day in Your strength.
We are learning so much of how we are truly unloving, cranky people!
Please help us to know You better,
love You more,
Lord, draw us close to You.
Never let us go.

Only the Lord can provide an understand wife.  Prov. 19:14

A wise person stays calm when insulted,
doesn't make a show of their knowledge,
thinks before they act,
looks ahead to see what is coming,
carefully considers their steps,
foresees danger ahead
and takes precautions.
The prudent person thinks it through.        Proverbs   

How many of our decisions are based on emotion?
Do we buy something because the person selling it is sweet?
Or it is your cousin and you owe your aunt a favor?
The favor is now a guilt offering.
Do you spend money when you feel depressed or eat treats because you feel entitled?
See how much emotions are affecting your decision!    -Women on the Go

I  am not alone.

Trust Me my child, trust Me with a Humbler heart and a fuller abandon to My will then you ever did before.
Trust Me to pour My love through you minute by minute.
And if you should be conscious of anything hindering the flow,
do not hurt My love by going away from Me in discouragement,
for nothing can hurt love so much as that.
Draw closer to Me,
run to Me to hide, even from yourself.
tell Me about the trouble.
Trust Me to turn My hand upon you and thoroughly remove the boulder that has 
choked your riverbed, 
and take away all the sand that has silted up the channel.  
I will not leave you
I will perfect you.
Fear not.
fear not.   -Amy Carmichael

I will say of the Lord, You are my refuge and my fortress, My God in Him will I trust.  Psalm 91:2

No comments:

Post a Comment