Monday, December 29, 2014

How do we tell people about You?

How do we tell people about You?

"I weep over those that seek to live without My sustaining power.
They will not come to Me that they might have Me."  
Live to bring others to Me, the only source of Happiness and peace. -God Calling

Servants obey in everything your bosses not only when their eyes are on you as pleasers of men,
but with singleness of purpose,
with all your heart because of your reverence for God and
as a sincere expression of your devotion to Him.  col .13

With God there is no partiality,
no matter what a person's position,
whether he is the slave or the master.   Romans 12

Do not be overcome with evil,
but overcome, master, evil with good.
If your enemy is hungry, feed him.

Work and prayer - two forces to ensure success.
Your work and My work.
Pray believing that I am working for you and with you and in you.
Go forward gladly and unafraid.
I am with you.
With men your tasks may be impossible, but with God all things are possible. -God Calling

MARRIAGE
Let our loving responses to our spouses pain and vulnerability make our marriages a place where pain can be understood and we both can grow.
Help our marriages to become places of caring love and respect.

"Nothing is more beautiful than a strong, humble, God fearing woman who knows who she is and whose she is. If we walk closely with God, we must expect Him to change us,
heal us, transform us.   As we spend time with God and do what He says, our capacity for His influence in our lives supernaturally increases.
Believe that God's redemptive purposes are at work in us right now.   Imagine yourself embracing the days with greater clarity and purpose,
choosing more carefully where you put your time because you are convince more than ever that your life matters.
God will do this work in you to the extent that you trust yourself to Him.
Don't let moments of humiliation define you.   Don't let them derail you.
Let God use those painful vulnerable experiences from your past to shape you into a woman of bold conviction.
There is absolutely no excuse to stay where you are at right now.
If you are weak, He can make you strong, 
If you are timid, 
He can make you brave.
If you are a pervert,
He can make you pure.
If you are selfish, 
He can make you selfless.
If you are a shepherd, 
He can make you a kind.
If you are plain or mediocre,
He can make you a mighty one of valor.

Lord, I entrust my soul, my hopes, my dreams to You.
Forgive me for clinging more to my fears that I do to your promises.
Make me a mighty woman of faith.
Shine your light on my face and light up my countenance
so when others encounter me, they encounter you."

No comments:

Post a Comment