Friday, October 3, 2014

Are you exhausted?

EXHAUSTED!

"In harmony with My creator,
I am prompted to share peaceable love with those for whom I care.
Too often inner stress and turmoil spill out onto those around me.
I become withdrawn, impatient, or unavailable. 
At these times I need Divine intervention:
Time alone to cast my cares on Him.
Time for His peace which makes harmony at home possible.
Keep me at harmony and peace and then let me share it."

Thank you for so many of the ways you have provided and guided us.
Thank you that you help us to find Wisdom and courage.

"Under His wings you will find refuge."   - Psalm 91:4

And the work of righteousness shall be peace and the effect of rigteousness, quietness and assurance forever.  - Is. 32:17

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.
Only when the souls attains this calm can there be true work done,
and body, mind, soul be strong to conquer and to hear.
The peace is the work of righteousness living the right life, living with Me...
Quiteness and assurance follow.
Assurance is the calm born of a deep certainty in Me,
in My promises,
in My power to save and keep.
Gain this calm and at all costs keep this calm.
Rest in Me.
Live in Me.   -God Calling

Calm, quiet, assured- at Peace.


MARRIAGE

Protected by wisdom from above. 
Wisdom strengthens the wise.   Ecc. 7:15   

The psalmist speaks of our tendencies to wander like the sheep, 
but God's wisdom protects us as we choose our steps.
God sees it all,
the big picture.
God will lead us as we are encouraged in our spiritual growth together,
-it is intended to be more than just 'common interest'.
God will lead us to truth. AND embracing the truth,
we will be united, ready to withstand attacks on God's plan for marriage.
United in the wisdom of God's word.   -Intimate moments

No comments:

Post a Comment