Friday, October 17, 2014

Look away from all the bad news!

"Turn your eyes to Me.   Look away from sordid surroundings,
from lack of beauty, from the imprfections in yourselves and those around you.
Then you will see all you could and do desire in Me.
In your unrest behold My calm, My rest.
In your impatiences, see My unfailing patience.
In your lack and limitation,
see My perfection.
Looking at Me you will grow like Me,
until men say to you that you have been with God.
As you grow like Me you will be enabled to do the things I do,
from that place of abiding,
I can fill you with the all conquering all miracle working power.   -God Calling

You are uniquely created to fit in the special 'you shaped' space that God formed in His world.

Do not weary of doing good!

MARRIAGE

Reproof is not rebuke.
Reproof is often not spoken but comes through natural consequences.  
ie - stay up too late, you are tired the next day.
or as unmet needs in a family member get met elsewhere, 
a lonely spouse escapes into friendships, 
a lonely child seeks peer acceptance at any price.  -Intimate moments

No comments:

Post a Comment