Monday, October 6, 2014

Protect the ones in your care!

Do not forsake wisdom and she will preserve you.   Proverbs 4:6

We must protect the little ones in our care from harm.

Just as you protect them, I must protect you.
Know that all is well. Could I fail you?  No!
Do not doubt.  There is no miracle I cannot perform, nothing I cannot do. -God Calling



As a doe longs for running streams, so I long for You, God.
With my whole being I thirst for You.   Psalm 42: 1-2

In everyone you meet today look beyond the exteriors of appearance, status, intellect, age, race, nationality and see a soul longing for God.
Open our hearts to Your Spirit, Lord.
That we may accept all others as people whom You created and redeemed.

FAMILY
The gift of peace to our family is worth spending time with God.
The gift of peace is worth the price of death to ourself.
KEEP YOUR PRAYER TIME!
And forgive seventy times seven!
How trivial our grievances are compared to what we have done!

The only letter of recommendation we need is you, yourselves!    2 Corintians 3:2-3
You are a letter.
You have been chosen to carry the message of hope.
Like Hallmark, God cares to send the very best!
Where is He 'mailing you' today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment