Tuesday, October 7, 2014

You are not in control, BUT Boundaries are important!

We are not in control!

Rejoice at weakness.
All our weaknesses You know!

My strength is made perfect in weakness.
When you are weak than I am strong.
Strong to help, cure, protect.
Trust Me My children,
I know all,
I am beside you.
Strong, strong, strong to save.
Lean on My love and know that all is well.-God Calling

It is imporatant to protect your family from danger!
Whether it is physical or emotional!

We need to recognize when our family is being harmed in intangible ways as well as physical damage!
Help us to recognize our rights and our boundaries for our family.
Help us Lord to protect our family, our spouses from harm when it is appropriate to do so.

"Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.   1Peter 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment