Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Do not expect love or gratitude or acknowledgement from any.  
All reward necessary I will give you. -God Calling

In honor giving preference to one another .    Romans 12:10

But what of this persons sinful behavior and unbelieving heart, what of their bad treatment of me?   
Is there not justice, no vengeance?
Does it not matter that I have been mistreated?
Oh yes it matters much to you, Lord.
In fact, we matter so much and our offender matters so much that there was offered for us both the same sacrifice.

WHEN IT IS IN MARRIAGE Keep me mindful of my worth, my spouse's worth, both declared by God.  -Intimate moments. 



You are kept by the power of God.
It is a promise and an assurance that holds peace for the believing soul.
Only in very close contact with Me is the keeping power realized.
That keeping power which maintains salt at it's freshest and best, and also preserves from corruption that portion of the world in which I place it.   
Not by activity, but simply by its existing by its quality.

FOCUS YOUR HEART!   Romans 8:28


Don't be afraid.  Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.

No comments: