Thursday, April 3, 2014

Beautiful day!
Woke up today thinking,
there are so many things I want to get done!

Which one first!?
The garden? The shed? The front yard? Paint?
Make lunch? Dinner? Do dishes? Clean?
Take care of the dogs?

I was thinking, my job employment has cut back hours.
Shouldn't I be looking for things to sell to help with the money?

"Cry out for insight.
Seek wisdom.
Raise your voice for understanding.
Seek wisdom as you would seek money.
Search for skillful and Godly wisdom as if you were searching for hidden treasure." -prov. 3:3-10

THEN

I will find wisdom, knowledge, understanding.
I will know the right path to take.
I will do what needs to be done.

Prayer time IS where I seek my treasure.
Prayer time is where I find my path.
Prayer time first.


No comments:

Post a Comment