Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Living in Survival Mode

I know I had a lifeless look in my eyes.  
I know I did.
I stopped dreaming.  
I shut down.
I went into survival mode.
Existence mode.

You are bringing me back to life.

Sometimes I can't believe the raw sin that comes from the depths of my heart and spills right out of my lips! Just when I think I am doing so good,
SURPRISE! ......out it comes!

"If we trust God with our fears and insecurities,
He'll entrust us with a call that puts those fears to shame.
This faith walk is about intimacy with God.
As we follow His lead, He'll lead us to rely on Him in ways big and small.
Life is too precious to live simply in reaction to our busy schedules
or to our binding fears.
Don't miss the importance of the present moment.
Walk with purpose in every step.
We need to live as ones who are spoken for.
God knows where we should go
and what we should do." -Susie Larson

Do you not see it with My followers?
Timid, faithless followers,
and then, so soon,
 themselves leaders, healers, conquerors,
through Me.
I forgive you as you have asked Me to.
Start anew today.
It is not what you do,
But who you are that is the miracle working power.
-God Calling
 

Be less concerned with your purpose,
Be more concerned with your relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment