Friday, April 18, 2014

Strange dream.... an outcast.

Lord, had a very strange dream last night.
I was at a church, I was an outcast.
They decided to 'turn me over' to one who could redeem my one little talent.
He was a most important person.
I didn't know who he was.
He was a multi millionaire who dressed as a common person.
Others on the trip to be 'redeemed' ridiculed me.
I was the outcast even though I was in the company of the one who was going to try to make me"worth" something.


"The devil wants you to connect the dots on certain bad memories so
you can draw wrong conclusions when it comes to your fears.
 
Be hemmed in by My promises,
Not by your fears.
 
The enemy bullies us with the threat of exposure and humiliation,
but our reputation,
our honor
and our salvation depend on God alone."
-Susie Larson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment