Monday, April 21, 2014

Finding myself distracted, worried, and feeling a bit oppressed.

Thinking about the bills,
and what should I do to help...
Please give me wisdom with the bills.

"Weary not yourself to be rich, cease from your own human wisdom."
-prov. 23:4   and Is. 32:17
 
Do not fear change. 
Steadfastness, unchangingness, come to you as you dwell with Me.
Rest in Me.
Regularly practice this time of getting back into My Presence,
when the slightest feeling of unrest disturbs you.
Perfect calm and harmony will be yours.
-God Calling
 
Lord, I am not looking to be great,
not looking to be famous,
just want to know You and Your love,
and Your provision,
Your direction and guiding.

"He who keeps instruction is in the way of life."
-Proverbs 10:17

Your guidelines (instruction) to me is:
 
1. Keep your prayer time.
2. Obey what I tell you. (keep your prayer time)
3. Be at peace,  run to Me if you become ruffled for any reason.
     I promised Peace, not Leisure.
4. Do not fear, and do not inspire fear in others.
5. Be thankful.
6. Give hugs, not just advice.
7. Give of yourself to those who are in your path, not just to people
     who are in your circle of caring.   Not just to people who will give
     you something back.
8. Guard your thoughts!   Do not let your mind drift into negative thinking.
     Replace any negative thinking or memories with My promises.
9. Take away the pointing finger.
     Don't talk about people behind their backs.
10.Hope and Joy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment