Friday, April 25, 2014

Trust me........

I am beginning to believe that we all
operate on a low level of consciousness and self awareness.
I am becoming more aware of ways we all act in
ignorance and oblivion to who we really are
and how we act and think.

Sometimes when someone hurts me,
I start to feel my heart becoming cold towards them.
Please don't let that happen.

"Say often,
God Bless _______.
of whomever you feel in disharmoney with,
or whom you desire to help.
Say it,
willing that showers of blessings and joy and success may fall upon them.
Leave to Me the necessary correcting or training.
You must only desire Joy and blessing for them.
At present your prayers are that they should be taught and corrected.
Leave My work to Me
and occupy yourselves with the tasks I give you.
LOVE.   I am love.  I will break down all your difficulties.   I will build up all your successes.   To love one another is to have Me in your life.  To have Me in your life is to bring into manifestation, harmony, beauty, joy, and happiness." -God Calling 

Please give me the grace
 to forgive and the ability to move forward in Your love and direction.

No fear means
No fear of being taken advantage of,
no fear of  being mistreated,
no fear of poverty,
no fear of being misunderstood,
no fear of being of no value,

BE AT PEACE

Knowing you are special to Me and I fight for you,
I walk with you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment