Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ever think......I HATE MY JOB!

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth,
but only what is good for edification.
Ephesians 4:29

This is a good rule of thumb..
but so hard to live by....
If the comment will build someone up, then, say it.
If not, then don't.

A common relational cycle is to explode after hiding the truth.
First you get hurt, then angry, then no communication happens..
then the explosion comes....  
That's why we have to......  
Learn to speak the truth in love.
Ephesians4:15 

Lord give me strength to stay strong and be obedient to You.
Help me to know Your truth,
Your guidance,
Your presence.
Station a guard at my lips to only speak things that edify.
 
 Oh Lord, please help me not to ridicule,
help me not to say the truth in anger or sarcasm.
 
Help me to say things in truth and love for upbuilding,
not tearing down, not attacking, not self protective.
 
Help me to know You as the Power,
the Authority,
 the One that I am to respect.  
Help me to know Your appproval.  
Lord, let me know Your love for me.
Let me know I am special to You.
Help me to release my hurts and forgive so I can be a positive person.
 
"Turn not your faces to the past grave,
but above and within because He lives and makes His home in us."

I go before.
No worry,
no anxiety,
but you will have to put forth effort.
Anyone of these troubles might make you think that My help is not for you.
You will see My love and care.
My spirit is supplying wisdom and strength.
How often I go before you to prepare the way,
to soften a heart.
 
 Ever think......
I HATE MY JOB!
I HATE MY STATUS IN LIFE!
 
"Whatever you do,
work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men.
It is the Lord you are serving.
Colossians 3:23-24

Let my motives be pure and uplifting,
depending on Your help,
so Your light can shine through.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment