Tuesday, January 21, 2014

God is the one who transforms.

Ever have one of those interesting days? 

Issues of thanks, codependence, guilt, fear, anger....


Well here is one beautiful issue:

When people care....

Sweet superman 
 
 
 
 
and superwoman.

When I say thank you, I am saying that I noticed something you did for me, and that I care.

You matter to me. 

I appreciate you so deeply. 

And of course we are not more than human.  
God is the one who transforms.
But I can't help but notice your love. 
Thank you.

Another issue:

Luke 8:50   "Don't be seized with fear.   Trust me, and she will be alright."

If you are afraid, tell someone.  Hiding a fear can be a deadly poison.   Whatever the issue may be.   A caring friend or a family member might be able to help the one or the thing that you are concerned about.

And

"Believe that I am with you and controlling all.
Be calm.
Never fear.
You have much to learn.
Be glad all the time.
Rejoice.
Joy in Me.
Rest in Me.
Pray more and do not be worried."


Another issue:

Couples tend to focus on the negatives of:
what I don't like ... 
what I don't have,
or what the other person doesn't do.  
Think appreciatively.  
Remember the positive things that brought you together.  
We need to lift up our spouses in prayer that they would have the desires of their heart.  

"Do you really want to know Me? Then do what I say. Do it when you understand it. Do it when you do not understand it. Take what I give you. Be willing not to have what I do NOT give you."

Dear Lord,  Please Shower our spouses with YOUR provision and love, and remind all of us that our hearts are restless until they rest in YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment