Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thank you for excitement!

                           Thank You for new and different things. 

Thank You for the changes in weather that cause us to talk to each other, enjoy each other's company and share experiences.
                                                       
On top of that thank you for the home to escape to when the excitement is too much, the weather is too cold or too warm.   Thank you for the blessings you have given us!  

"You are being led.  
Depend on Me for EVERYTHING. 
I can read men's hearts."

When I am not sure what to do next, I need to do the next thing!

Most importantly I need to make sure I have made space in my life to listen to God.

"Never fear.  
Joy is yours. 
Abide in Me. 
Dwell much in My Presence."

No comments:

Post a Comment