Saturday, January 4, 2014

Joy is a reflection of His presence

"Do not plan.   All is well.   Wonderful things are happening.   Do not limit God at all.   He cares and provides for you.    Uproot self, the channel blocker.   The way will unfold.    Step by Step.   Leave tomorrows burden."

What have I learned from YOU?

Joy is a reflection of your presence.

Don't point fingers.... usually I do or say the same things as the people I am pointing at.

DO NOT FEAR.   God is with us.

Seek out the lost and forgotten.  Don't respect people because of their position or power, but because He cares for them.

 Run to God whenever I feel uneasy or my peace is ruffled.   His love doesn't go away (or come) because  of   my victories or failures, or how many times I use His name.   His love sweeps away my doubts and fears.   I have His attention and I will never lose it.

Laugh more, laugh often, Love more.  He is with me, He is my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment