Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Relax, Do not fear...

"Learn Poise and Soul balance.  Claim My power, always come back to me and replenish.   Receive My Joy and reflect it."

The doorbell rings and the non English speaking crew leader, smiling,  tries to tell me they are putting the wrong vents on our roof as they replace the roof.   "No," I say.   "Yes," he says, smiling.   "Are you replacing the rotted wood?"  Smiling, he says,  "Not replacing any wood, no.   Not needed. "  He is saying this about the rotted, black wood around our PVC piping.....  

I am trying to remember,   what was my prayer time about this morning?
I run in.... and read.... Oh, yeah.... Okay....  Soul balance.

Ok...Soul balance....  Reflect it.   Let the people in your circle of influence see the changes in you.   Don't give them words with no actions.

And... Be a servant, not a marytr.  Lord, show me the difference between being a doormat, a martyr, and being a servant.   A Servant lays his life down willingly with an attitude of joy.   Jesus was able to wash His disciples feet becaue He was free.   Only a person who is truly free, one who is not insecure can do menial tasks and not feel insignificant as a result.   Serving others is not viewed as a high position and yet Jesus said it is the highest of all.  

Serve not out of guilt or compulsion, but because that is the path that HE led you on today.  

Communicate worth and value to everyone.

"DING DONG"    ...the doorbell..........  Code Enforcement....  "there is no permit for this roofing project....."

Ok, what was that in my prayer time again?  

No comments:

Post a Comment