Thursday, August 7, 2014

ALL IS WELL.
My keeping power is never at fault, only your realization of it.   

Thank You for the blessings.

An unexpected blessing comes.   I start thinking:
Thank you Lord!  We are going to be able to pay the bills on time!

But then......HOW does this next thing happen???

I let myself tumble in an accelerated downhill anxiety attack of, but what about tomorrow??!!   What about two years from now, ten years from now??!!   How will we pay the bills, the medical, food, ?   It is never enough!  I lose my focus.   SERIOUSLY???   How did I just go from enjoying a sweet, kind blessing to an anxiety attack??!!

It is not whether I can provide a shelter in the storm but your failure to be sure of the security of it.   Trust Me.  Practice saying, "All is Well."   Say it until you know it, and believe it.  -God Calling 

"All we can say can be reduced to this, I feel drawn to write, to read, to question.   I obey.   If we have abandoned ourselves there is only one rule for us, the duty of the present moment.   

We must stop all imaginings about the future, keeping our attention on what is happening now and not bother about anything that has gone before or what may follow."  -Abandonment to Divine Providence.

There are times when we lose sight of our target, which is to joy in the glory of God.   The world is too much.   Tears blur our vision.   Unexplained tragedy  makes us question that which cannot be answered and shakes our faith to its foundations.  Keep your position. The best deal you will ever get offered is God's promise of abundant life, His promise that even though we are weak, He makes us strong and can use our weakness to help us!   Claim your deal now!    You won't get a better offer.  

Thank You for the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment