Sunday, August 24, 2014

The cowardly Lion.

We tend to be self preserving and cowardly.
You are not.
Shine in my weakness.

I am your deliverer.   Trust in Me absolutely.   Know that I will do the very best for You.   Be ready and willing for My will to be done.   Know that with Me all things are possible.   Cling joyfully to that truth.    Say many times, "All things are possible with My Master, My Lord, My Friend.

For I know the plans I have for you,
plans of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope. -Jeremiah 29:11

The loving thoughts of God direct and perfect all that concerns us.

No complaining.  No pointing at others.  Be at Peace.   Do not Fear.  Do not inspire fear.  Peace does not mean leisure.   Guard your thoughts.   Pray.  Obey.   Give thanks.   Give.   .

"He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the almighty."   Psalm 91:1

We will have little or no strength against the devil if we are unstable 
and allow our circumstances to determine our joy.

There is a void people feel when they don't spend enough time in God's presence and with His word.

Submit yourself to God. Obey Him. Seek first God's kindom and all else will be added.

Whatever we concentrate on in life is the thing that will seem biggest to us.
We need to magnify God, concentrate on God,
not on what the enemy is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment