Sunday, August 3, 2014

Do you feel like a loser?

Be watchful to hear My Voice and instantly obey.   Obedience is your sign of faith.   Why do you call Me Lord, Lord, but do not do the things I say to do?  I am not talking about the sermon on the Mount, keeping My commandments and 'being good', I mean the following, in all, the Inner Guiding that I give.

The steadfast secure life of My disciples is not built in a moment, but is laid by acts of obedience, daily following out of My wishes, the loving doing of My Will.   The House of Obedience is the truest expression of a disciple's adoration and worship - it is there that I dwell.

How poor the understanding of the one who thinks that money to be used in this good work or that is the great gift to offer.   Above all I desire Love, true, warm, childlike Love, the trusting understanding love, and then the gift I prize next is the gift of the moments, all of the moments.     What it means to give Me the moments.   The little things you planned to do, given up gladly at My suggestion, the little services, joyfully rendered.   See Me in all .   -God Calling  

Ever look at other group pictures, people's pictures and lives and feel like you are 'less than'?  -You know that feeling.    You see groups that maybe you feel like you should be a part of...  but you are not in them.   You feel like an outsider.   You feel like you don't measure up, are not successful enough, just aren't showing any "wow" factors like everyone else.   Maybe feeling a bit like a loser.

God knows that we don't have it altogether, but as we embrace our imperfections and acknowledge we are weak, we gain the ability to become strong.   It is to our advantage to know we have a selfish bent, wanting our way.  He knows our insecurities, our jealousies, our obsessions.   He takes our weaknesses and turns them into strength.

God is watching you.  Know that SOMEONE is watching you.   Your efforts are not in vain.   Someone DOES care if you do good or bad. Others ARE affected by your decisions.

You think you are ordinary, but by uniting to God, by walking with Him, you have linked yourself up to the most powerful, of most integrity, most holy force.   We are transformed into holy and powerful people.  

Remember Him.  

He makes us someone.   He makes us to prosper in what we do.  He makes us fearless.

He accepts and loves us.

WE BELONG TO HIS GROUP, 
HIS FAMILY, 
we are in His pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment