Friday, August 29, 2014

But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.

"Say My name, and know I am with you."

"He saved us, not because of any good works that we had done, but because of His own pity and mercy by the cleansing and the renewing of the Holy Spirit.   He did it so that we would be justified by His grace, wholly undeserved."

  If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me.    -Psalm 66:18 

Take away the pointing finger!

God's love is a firm commitment, but I choose whether to abide in it's abundance or walk after immorality, strife, jealousy, outburst of anger, disputes, drunkenness, carousing.   Gal. 5:19-20

Return to your first love.  

"I pray for you constantly, asking God to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding so that you might grow in your knowledge of Him."    Ephesians  1:16-17


No comments:

Post a Comment