Monday, August 25, 2014

Are you a weak placating wishy-washy people-pleasing lamb?

God says,
Do not fear.
Fear is evil's ally.

Ever feel weak?   That you were vulnerable to attack?

Worth repeating:

"We have little or no strength against evil if we are unstable and allow our circumstances to determine our joy."

"He who dwells in the secret place of God will remain stable and fixed, 
under the shadow of the Almighty....
Whose power no foe can withstand."  -Psalm 91

"Come before Me and stay for awhile in My presence this must strengthen and help you.
Think much of Me.   Speak much of Me.
See others as I see them. 
Never lonely with Me,  I am infinitely tender and strong.
I will walk with you." -God Calling

Help us to be clearly confident of Your presence.

I need to concentrate on God, not what the enemy is doing.

I am not a fan of confrontation.
Although it seems it is necessary, to be all that God has called me to be.
Otherwise I end up just being a weak placating wishy washy people pleasing lamb
or MIA.

"The importance of discipline -
No discipline seems pleasant at the time.   
Later on however, it produces a harvest of 
righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it."      - Hebrews 12:11
It is ok for me to disagree with someone or them to disagree with me, 
as long as it is done respectfully, still honoring the other as a person.

Marriage and intimacy.   


Leading in Marriage is
ARM IN ARM,
facing problems TOGETHER.








Not by control or manipulation.






Go forward fearlessly.   
Do not think about the Red Sea that lies ahead.   
Be very sure that when you come to it, 

the waters will part and 
you will pass over to the promised land of freedom.  -God Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment