Monday, May 5, 2014

A Man's Best Breakfast! Deep Dish Pizza Egg Breakfast!

Absolutely delicious!

I was making some breakfast and decided to add the last scrumptious piece
of deep dish cheese and pepperoni pizza.

It started out like this:

Using cast iron, I oiled the pan.
Next I sliced up one potato very small for hasbrowns.
When the pan and oil was hot, I added the potato.

Next I cut up some vegetables:  onions, tomato, green pepper.
I threw those on top of the potatoes and let them cook for a few minutes covered.

Finally, I had wanted some cheese in my eggs,
but I realized I was out of cheese.

But I did have a slice of deep dish pizza!

I sliced it thin and arranged it on top.
Then I picked some fresh herbs from the garden,
diced them up and sprinkled them on top.
(Oregano, rosemary)

Next I scrambled four eggs and added that on top of it all.
I covered it and let it cook for a few minutes.

DELICIOUS!   .....and GONE~



Served with a side of toast with home made muscadine jelly and peanut butter!



No comments:

Post a Comment