Friday, May 16, 2014

Sometimes I want to give up.

Sometimes I feel like I am at a dead end.
Help me and my loved ones
to know Your love and Your vision for our lives.
Sometimes I feel like I have given up on a relationship.
Sometimes I give up because:
They are too confrontational,
too controlling,
too stubborn,
too angry,
too depressed, 
too out of touch.
Open my eyes to the good in them.
And forgive me for my judgemental, unforgiving, cold attitude.
Help me to let go, and let You be God.
Let go and still love,
not let go and give up.
Help me to love my loved ones.
Help me to build them up
and rely on You so that I don't labor in vain.
 
Silly as it seems,
sometimes all we need is a nap!
 
The tongue of the righteous is choice silver.
-prov. 10:20
Do not gossip,
do not slander,
do not tell secrets.
 
Never weary in prayer.
When one day man sees how marvelously his prayer has been answered,
then he will deeply, so deeply,
regret that he prayed so little.
 
Ask Me to right all as you leave it to Me,
Go on your way loving and laughing.
I am wisdom.
doubt always your power or wisdom to put things right.
You must not expect to live in a world where all is harmony,
or where others are in unbroken accord with you.
Keep your heart peace
by seeking Me.
-God Calling
 
Lord, help me and my loved ones to know you more,
love you more, have greater joy for living,
greater peace of Yours reigning in our hearts.
 
Follow Me into the quiet places of prayer
where you will hear the still small voice.
I am beside you.
Feel My presence.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment