Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Work in the Calm Certainty that I am with you.

Work in the Calm Certainty that I am with you.
 
Do not go away from God when you are weak or discouraged.
Instead, draw closer to Him.
We really have no idea,
no comprehension of who we are in God.
Daily submit yourself to God,  
your cares,
your attitudes.

"When the enemy comes in like a flood,
engage your faith,
knowing full well that you have all authority- on your side.
And make that wretched liar flee.
Aren't you ever paranoid that women are going to talk about you
 and pick apart your story?   
I wanted a new line of service -
one that allowed me to safe face and keep people at a safe distance.  
-Susie Larson
 
 Ever think,
I am not interested in taking risks.
I am not interested in being in the middle of people.
I do.
And yet.........
 
"Deep within our souls there's a sincere desire for God to use us,
a desire imparted from God Himself.
Woven into our spiritual DNA.
It is a beautiful calling and divine purpose for us to fulfill."
-Susie Larson

"Sometimes people are reluctant to do more for God.
They feel stretched beyond their limits as it is.
But anyone willing to break through their fears will discover that life is best and most satisfying when we are living in God's adventure."
-Bruce Wilkenson

No comments:

Post a Comment