Thursday, May 29, 2014

God is not enough -May 27

I posted something on facebook.
I thought it was hilarious and would definitely strike at the hearts of all that creeps us out and can relate to, as far as spiders go.

Right before I posted it,
I heard the little voice.
"What does  this inspire? Do not inspire fear."

My inspired response to the little voice?
'Seriously?  Give me a break,  this is funny and creepy at the same time.'

So of course, in the desire to troll for lots of facebook 'likes' and responses,
I posted the picture and details of what happened.

Almost immediately someone I didn't know responded,
WHY DID YOU POST THIS?   Don't you know I am morbidly afraid of spiders?   The responding post of this terrified person went on.

I still resisted.
I wanted the recognition on the post - regardless of what the recognition was.

The little voice came back again.
"Do you love Me? Obey Me."

I removed the post.

You are weak in your natural selves.   Do not inspire fear

God came so that we would never have to see ourselves as a failure. 
I believed that God wasn't enough for me,
and that I had to have more to be complete.
Are you reeling from feelings of being unwanted?
When your fears feel like they are shaking your world,
run to the door way of hope.  God.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment